I have also faced this problem with newer version of DBIx (0.08008). Old version works fine.

Emmanuel Quevillon wrote:
Hi,

I am using DBIx::Class with Catalyst under mod_perl.
I encouter a problem with the request I do.
It looks like the model create a new connection each time $rs->search() is called and the connection never get closed. So you can imagine in a for loop that afet a certain time, I get lots of connections open.
Is there a waht to close a connection after $rs->next is finished?
I know it is a basic question but I did not find any method in DBIx::Class::ResulSet to do it.

Thanks for your replies.
Regards