Hi!

I have a XML-column that I inflate/deflate to an object.

What works is to create a new instance of such an object and pass that to the
column-accessor, then when updating the object is deflated and stored in the
database.

The problem now is that I want to call a method on the inflated object which
changes it's internal state but the problem is that now when I do an update
DBIx::Class does not consider the column dirty and does not update it.

So basically what I need is way for the inflated object to mark the column as
dirty when it's state has changed ...

Is there a way to do that?

Many thanks!