On 10/23/2016 10:55 PM, Christian Walde wrote:
On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 22:19:42 +0200, Andrew Beverley <a...@andybev.com>
wrote:

- Riba was prepared to keep maintaining (and "tightening" in slower
time) "DBIC"

As far as i understood there was no circumstance under which he'd have
been involved further, at all.

The situation has changed. Notably I have taken up employment where (all current plans considered) I will have to maintain at minimum a private fork of DBIx::Class for my own use.

In light of several proposals on the list, the gist of my *revised* position is:

- If there is sufficient interest in myself continuing to be the sole gatekeeper/point of responsibility for the DBIx::Class distribution

  and

- Folks are not concerned with neither my tangibly limited availability going forward (I started a 40h/week job), nor with the potential conflict of interest (i.e. that I might slip up and put $work concerns ahead of the userbase)

  and

- All current comaints are content with relinquishing their claims to the namespace and continuing building up on my work outside of the DBIx::Class distribution

Then, yes: I suppose you can consider this a proposal to avail myself to keeping the preexisting actual setup unchanged for the foreseeable future.

RIBASUSHI