Ilja Booij wrote:
Hi,

my thoughts exactly :)

Any luck with the pre-forking stuff yet?

I'm trying to setup a global scoreboard where I can track state for all children. I'm using shared memory to do this. I've studied the apache code, but I want to steer clear of thread for now. Stevens's Advanced Programming has been on my desk for the last couple of days now, and I'm making steady progress.

cheers,
Ilja