Aaron Stone wrote:

It's something that end users, who are writing their Sieve scripts or using
interactive web happy Sieve editors, should take into account! It's not
something that I would want to ban programmatically, however, because of the
messy compexities and general klugey borkage it would involve.

Aaron

?? If you mean you would write an MTA that would *readily permit* bouncing spam, then you should expect to be branded irresponsible.

This has a long history of causing serious grief - to the extent of getting otherwise-good-guys blacklisted...

- I hope I misunderstood your stance. Or that you will research the issue, and - hopefully, modify it.

....Else you may be in an IP battle with Micros**t, who own most of the rights to software irresponsibility and abdication.. <G>

Bill

Bill Hacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said: