From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Aaron Stone
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 7:06 PM
To: dbmail-dev@dbmail.org
Subject: Re: [Dbmail-dev] adding FreeConfig while tracking down memory leaks
.. was format errors in calls to trace()

Oh, I just read the patch again and now I get it :-P

Maybe a more thorough refactoring of the configuration code is in order? At
the very least, it looks like we're going to be moving a lot of the
configuration back into the database during the 2.1 development phase.

Aaron