Feargal Reilly wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 14:44:42 +0200
Ilja Booij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So, to conclude, correct me if I'm wrong, we do not need to change anything, except for the create_tables scripts, when we want to following behaviour:

* Case INsensitivity for "INBOX". "Inbox", "inbox", "InBoX" are all equivalent.
* Case sensitivity for all other mailboxes names.

Correct?

Correct. That matches Cyrus's interpretation of it.

What's the current schedule for 2.0?

It's frustrating, but we still have not resolved the bugs with messages not parsing ok, and not getting inserted ok (which is the same problem really). When that's fixed everything should be ready for going to 2.0

Reading the past threads, either nobody has tested the LMTP delivery with
sendmail, or it's worked flawlessly.
Assuming the former, I'll do so tonight. I also assume there wasn't any work
done on a test suite?

I think you're correct in assuming nobody has tested SendMail with LMTP. Please go ahead.

Ilja