Ilja Booij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

[snip]

> change the query for the special case of 'INBOX' to:
>
> SELECT mailbox_idnr FROM mailboxes WHERE name = 'INBOX' and owner_idnr =
> '%llu';
>
> We always store 'INBOX' as 'INBOX' (all caps), so, this will always
> work. And we have no problem with indexes this way.
>
> It just too simple probably.. Perhaps I'm overlooking something?
>
> Ilja

I'm worried about situations where the mailbox may have been created
incorrectly or somehow changed. On the other hand, because we're always
calling (or *should* always be calling) through db_find_create_mailbox, if
INBOX is for some reason Inbox, then a new INBOX will be created. I'm not sure
if the old Inbox would still be accessible, though, because of the special
case...

Aaron