Hello all, I just read the bug report about duplicate mailboxes getting entered, and the fix was to add a unique constraint to the database. Given all the SQL changes, and all the different RC's I think it's impossible to add conversion scripts for all these possibilities. What might be helpful instead is a tool that is updated every time someone makes a change to the schema of the database that verifies that the user's schema is totally correct. Major problems will be obvious, but missing unique indexes or wrong data types etc... will cause subtle breakages.

Thoughts?

Matthew O'Connor