Ilja Booij wrote:

I'm not really confident that these small changes fix it all. I'm also not sure if I haven't broken anything else. I've done some tests with Thunderbird, and everything still works. Output from IMAP seems ok.

This is precisely the reason I wasn't going to play around in that code; I was confident I could remove the offending whitespace, but not that I wouldn't break something else in the process. However, I'll apply your patch, do some testing and let you know how it performs.

Thanks,
Simon.

--
Simon Cocking <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Network Operations

Melbourne 68-72  York St South Melbourne VIC 3205  P +61 3 9694 4444
Sydney    Level 39, 2 Park Street Sydney NSW 2000  P +61 2 9004 7889
http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg