Carl St-Jacques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Is there any plan to add some parameters to dbmail-smtp like the
> mailboxes name for recipient or for sender. The idea is this.... Have a
> backup of all the emails I sent under the "Sent" mailbox and all the
> emails I received under "INBOX" mailbox.

When you send a message, your mail client will usually save a copy of that
message into a "Sent" folder that you can specify. When a message is
received, dbmail-smtp will deliver that message to your INBOX, unless you
specify an alternate mailbox using the '-m' option.

I'm not sure why you want dbmail-smtp to touch your outgoing mail. Perhaps
you can explain this more clearly?

Aaron