Hi,

The idea is to use dbmail has a backup. This email backup will have all the emails received and sent by a user with the smtp server. All the emails received will go in the INBOX and all the emails sent will go in the Sent mailbox. In the event a user loose all his/her emails because of a hardware or software failure the user will be able to connect to dbmail and recover them. Thanks for the -m option, I'm now able to do what I want.

Thanks.
Carl

Aaron Stone wrote:

Carl St-Jacques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Is there any plan to add some parameters to dbmail-smtp like the mailboxes name for recipient or for sender. The idea is this.... Have a backup of all the emails I sent under the "Sent" mailbox and all the emails I received under "INBOX" mailbox.

When you send a message, your mail client will usually save a copy of that
message into a "Sent" folder that you can specify. When a message is
received, dbmail-smtp will deliver that message to your INBOX, unless you
specify an alternate mailbox using the '-m' option.

I'm not sure why you want dbmail-smtp to touch your outgoing mail. Perhaps
you can explain this more clearly?

Aaron