>   Makes sense to remove some headers, but not too many.  I actually
> was guessing it didn't forward any headers, which after looking at the
> code, is the case for both auto_notification, but not auto_replies (at
> least in 1.2, but I don't think it's changed yet in 2.x).  send_reply()
> is passed all the message headers, but just crafts its own minimal set.

  Sorry, that should read "is the case for both auto_notification and
auto_replies" - ie. neither one forward a single header from the original
email (just the contents of subject header, and the to/from addrs).

--
Jesse Norell

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is not my email address;
change "administrator" to my first name.