Is there a CVS commit list or some kind of CVSweb/viewCVS page?  -sc

There's a CVSweb, it's linked from the Download page :-P Not sure about a
CVS commit list, but you can always look at the latest version of the
ChangeLog, which is kept up to date pretty well.

http://cvs.dbmail.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/

Ah... wow, I totally missed that.

While browsing the repository, I noticed at one point that there was referential integrity for PostgreSQL. Why was it removed? I couldn't find a discussion of this change in the archives or in the commit log. The commit message:

removed sql files that were not necessary for the current release. These
consist mostly of files needed for small changes in the SQL schema
between old versions.

Left me wondering if this was intentional or not.  Was it?  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden