Sean Chittenden wrote:

I'm still working on those pesky double-frees.

*subliminal message*boehm*subliminal message* :)

You're talking about garbage collection I presume? Dan Weber had a patch to introduce garbage collection. But I don't think that will help much with the double-frees, right?

Anyway, I know now where those segfaults come from after running the code throught valgrind. I'll fix it asap.

  Paul Stevens                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31