> Btw, I'm running dbmail 2.0.0.
> Filesystem is reiserfs3 with default options.
> I'm also logging at dbmail trace-level 5! So this should
> account for a good deal of load in itself.
>
> Soo..  any errors I should grep the log for or something?

Hmm..  it also seems like dbmail-lmtpd is eating ram.

After only 8000 messages delivered, the 20 (IDLE) processes
are each eating 14-20 MB of ram, totaling around 330MB ram.

I guess this might have been fixed already in the upcoming
2.0.1. Is there a current tarball anywhere available, or
could somebody send me one? (I don't have CVS access atm)

-=Dead2=-