Paul J Stevens wrote:

Ilja, howabout it: can we start using gc in the codebase starting at 2.0.2?

I missed a couple of messages on the list: I missed redirecting calloc en realloc to GC which made dbmail-smtp barf.

Ilja,

mixing glib's allocation with gc is indeed an issue with the 2.1 codebase, but *not* for 2.0. But fixing the double-frees and looping imap are critical and gc just helps spotting the trouble spot real easy.

Perhaps there's an easy solution to gc and glib out there. And no, expecting users to compile their own glib is not an option.

Sean, any suggestions?

  Paul Stevens                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl