Hello,
I agree fully with Paul. There are a lot of things to develop within
DBMail. MTAs are well documented and have done aliasing well for many
years, the MTAs also communicate with a lot of databases for alias lookup.
Is it really worth the effort to develop the aliasing in dbmail, with all
error handling etc.
Isn't it other issues that could use our attention better?

Magnus