Severity:                   trivial
Date Submitted:             22-Apr-05 09:07 CEST
Last Modified:              22-Apr-05 09:47 CEST
I have modyfied dbmail for me, but want to fix bug 0000158.
I have instaleed 2.0.0 release from download section stable release.
Does any body can tell me, what lines I have to fix to remove problem in
2.0.0 build?

Thank you very much in advance

done and if you might be able to contribute it back to mainline DBMail
development.

 qwer - 22-Apr-05 09:23 CEST
O, sorry, I have 2.0.4 !

 aaron - 22-Apr-05 09:47 CEST
Oh, I see -- did the fix to bug
http://dbmail.org/mantis/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0000158 not make it
into 2.0.4?

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
22-Apr-05 09:07qwer           New Bug
22-Apr-05 09:15aaron          Bugnote Added: 0000667
22-Apr-05 09:23qwer           Bugnote Added: 0000668
22-Apr-05 09:47aaron          Bugnote Added: 0000669