Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             09-Jun-05 10:00 CEST
Last Modified:              09-Jun-05 16:58 CEST
In an e-mail client (I have been using Apple Mail), select a number of mail
messages (20+) and drag them into an IMAP inbox or folder. The upload goes
slow and quite often, although not always, the IMAP daemon starts looping,
consuming all available CPU on the system, causing a denial of service
situation for most other users.

Uploading a single messages or a small number of messages typically goes
well.

 sr - 09-Jun-05 16:58 CEST
We recently migrated a customer's mail service from cyrus to dbmail 2.0.4

We added the new server and let the users move their mail from the old
mailbox to the new one. Some of them have 5-6 thousand messages and they
moved hundreds of them at a time with no problem whatsoever.

Of course I'm not denying you had a problem, but it might be something
related to your system

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
09-Jun-05 10:00robertcl       New Bug
09-Jun-05 16:58sr             Bugnote Added: 0000732