Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             13-Jul-05 02:57 CEST
Last Modified:              13-Jul-05 02:57 CEST
Memory usage of dbmail-lmtpd seems limitless increasing by mail deliverly.

I used valgrind to find where the memories were lost.   And I found some.
Thus I made a patch to suppress this memory leaking problem. This is just
an ad-hoc-patch. Please review this patch.

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
13-Jul-05 02:57tmatsuo        New Bug
13-Jul-05 02:57tmatsuo        File Added: dbmail-2.1.1-fix-memory-leaks.patch