Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             13-Jul-05 02:57 CEST
Last Modified:              13-Jul-05 03:25 CEST
Memory usage of dbmail-lmtpd seems limitless increasing by mail deliverly.

I used valgrind to find where the memories were lost.   And I found some.
Thus I made a patch to suppress this memory leaking problem. This is just
an ad-hoc-patch. Please review this patch.

 aaron - 13-Jul-05 03:25 CEST
Looks good to me. I can commit this to SVN and we'll see how it works, but
I'm going to leave the bug open until Paul returns from his vacation to
verify that the patch is good to stay.

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
13-Jul-05 02:57tmatsuo        New Bug
13-Jul-05 02:57tmatsuo        File Added: dbmail-2.1.1-fix-memory-leaks.patch

13-Jul-05 03:25aaron          Bugnote Added: 0000771