To: <dbmail-dev@dbmail.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 6:54 AM
Subject: [Dbmail-dev] Search problem with Squirrelmail

Hello everybody !

I just installed DBMail v2.0.4 with mysql on Debian Sarge (package dbmail2-mysql w/innodb tables) [mysql 4.1.11 charset utf8_general_ci].

I am also using Squirrelmail 1.4.4.

I created a test account, copied 500 messages (by copy/paste from another IMap server [Courier-Imap] using Outlook Express).

I can successfully read, move, trash messages from Outlook Express AND from Squirrelmail. This is great ;)

I have a problem when I search a message, with a keyword to be found in the body of INBOX messages :

- with DBMail Administrator Web interface, the result is correct.

- with Squirrelmail, when I search into the body with the same mailbox and the same keyword, some messages are found (while they do not contain this keyword) and the *right* messages are not found !!!

Have you already seen this problem before and is there any way to solve the problem ? I searched google and forums but with no luck yet.

THANK you very much for your help !

Olivier