I think it would be a great idea to encourage sponsored
development to help the project move along on some
features.

If this is not something that the project admins want then
we can remove the wiki entry at:
http://www.dbmail.org/dokuwiki/doku.php#feature_requests_wish_list

Otherwise I would like to start with Sieve.

Completion of Sieve functionality, 100% compatible with
Cyrus implementation. This would allow DBMail to be a
complete drop-in replacement for Cyrus. I know there has
been a good bit of work completed on this already.
( kevbaker at yahoo dot com $1000 )

I guess other projects allow multiple people to contribute
to a specific feature. I'm happy to contribute the above,
if anyone else is interested maybe the value can go up.

Again if this is not something that the project admins want
as part of the DBMail project, understandable... we can
just forget I posted this. However, I am very interested in
moving DBMail into our production environment, this one
feature has been holding me up for some time.

As a Java developer I have a pretty decent learning curve
in order to contribute time to project as a developer.
Since that isn't going to happen for me anytime soon I'm
happy to contribute money.

Kevin Baker

Kevin Baker
Mission Vi Inc.