В сообщении от 16 декабря 2005 13:44 Paul J Stevens написал(a):
> Add:
>
> TRACE_SYSLOG=1
> TRACE_STDERR=0
>
> to your dbmail.conf as documented in the example config.
>
> This one had me stumped as well last week :-(

Sorry ;)

Output:
Dec 16 13:48:23 bagira dbmail/imap4d[3862]: dbmysql.c,db_connect:
mysql_real_connect failed: Unknown MySQL server
host 'localhost                   # host for database, set to localhost if
database is om ' (3)

I had in config:
host=localhost   # host for database, set to localhost if database is om
                 # the same host as dbmail and you want to use a local socket
                 # for connecting.

and when I change to:
host=localhost
                 # host for database, set to localhost if database is om
                 # the same host as dbmail and you want to use a local socket
                 # for connecting.

(add newline after localhost)
dbmail-imapd is runing

So, are there errors in parsing config file?
or comments _must_ begin with newline?

--
Oleg Lapshin