Ohhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Geo's approach is really cool. Marc's approach is more typical.

You guys are free to choose either one. I'm sure that Geo thinks that Marc
will get bit in the butt by his choice at some point, and Marc thinks that
Geo is being weird. For sure you're both right.

Paul and I have both posted about how we're planning on supporting both
modes of operation; it's just a matter of getting the code right.

Aaron