Unpacking libglib2.0-0 (from
.../libglib2.0-0_2.8.6-1_i386.deb) ...
So it looks like it works, but thought I'd just post for
the list and to be sure all the versions look correct.

I switched my sources.list to the following:

[code]
(-) deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main
non-free contrib

(+) deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main
non-free contrib
[/code]

Ran the following and answered Y to all questions:

[code]
apt-get install dbmail2-mysql-ldap
[/code]

Here's a snip of the versions it was installing:

[code]
Unpacking libgmime2.1 (from
.../libgmime2.1_2.1.19-1_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking dbmail2.2-base (from
.../dbmail2.2-base_2.1.5+20060303_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking libdbmail-mysql (from
.../libdbmail-mysql_2.1.5+20060303_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking libdbmail-ldap (from
.../libdbmail-ldap_2.1.5+20060303_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking dbmail2-mysql-ldap (from
.../dbmail2-mysql-ldap_2.1.5+20060303_i386.deb) ...
Setting up libc6-dev (2.3.5-13) ...
Setting up libglib2.0-0 (2.8.6-1) ...
Setting up libgmime2.1 (2.1.19-1) ...
Setting up dbmail2.2-base (2.1.5+20060303) ...
[/code]

How does it look? It said to reboot so I'm doing that now.

Thanks again Paul for the advice on updating apt-get.

- Kevin

Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl

Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl

> Kevin Baker