--- Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kevin Baker wrote:
> > --- Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>Kevin,
> >>
> >>what errors do you see?
> >
> > I was getting the socket error:
> >
> > [error]
> > dbmysql.c,db_connect: MySQL host is set to localhost,
> but
> > no mysql_socket has been set. Use sqlsocket=... in
> > dbmail.conf. Connecting will be attempted using the
> default
> > socket.
> > [/error]
>
> Did you allow debconf to overwrite your dbmail.conf??
I did.

Can you clarify which "source.list" settings I should be
using? I am not sure if I even have that setup correctly.

Also, is it possible to just install from source? If so how
would I go about doing this with SVN code on Debian? I have
not been able to get svn client installed...

Thanks for all your help, Just trying to get a working
version going here.

- Kevin

Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl