On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 16:47 +0400, Oleg Lapshin wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 04:06 -0700, Aaron Stone wrote:
> >
> > Oleg, please update to the latest SVN. This should work again.
> > Aaron
>
> I have no problems with dbmail for a long time :)
> It was error in _my_  database.
>
> If you did some improvements - this is good for all!
> Thanks.

No, I broke it!

Please makes sure that you can select mailboxes on the latest SVN. The
lower(name) was broken code and the mailbox column should be binary. I
think I fixed it with a new regexp match.

The issue is that a mailbox name has *mixed* case sensitivity:
Peace/&BekF3AXVBd0-
 \      \_ case sensitive
  \_ not case sensitive

Aaron