Geo Carncross wrote:

> Just FYI: VACUUM is no longer required in sqlite3- the database can
> AutoVacuum as necessary.

Great.

> ... and I thought we were stopping the REGEX stuff to take advantage of
> the indexes where possible?

Yes, but I've just been porting dbsqlite.c as-is, and the regex stuff
was there. I guess Aaron's to blame there :-)

>> http://nfg3.nfgs.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=dbmail.git;a=commitdiff;h=385d26a95b470cbeacd4f0e825976d78a6076ba2
>
> Should I be tracking your GIT?

If you like, but I keep svn in sync whenever I'm done with a changeset.

> I'd be happy to hack together an sqlite3 port, I'd just prefer to start
> wherever you're at :)

I'll push my changes onto svn in a second.

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl