Oleg Lapshin wrote:
>>> Yes,
>>> if I change "FETCH" to "UID FETCH" in roundcube's php code, I can get
>>> text of messages
>>> But, not from all folders.
>>> So, this is bug in roundcube (IMHO)
>> I've reported it to the roundcube at gmail contact address. If you can
>> get a trace of messages that don't work in other folders, we can see if
>> it's also a roundcube bug or not and report it to them if needed.
>
> I think it is a roundcube's bug.

I don't share that opinion.

> Info COMMAND: [srch1 SEARCH UID 260]

So roundcube is using this detour to find a message seqnr for a specific
uidnr. Valid enough.

> Debug RESPONSE: [* SEARCH 260]

That's incorrect for a 1-message mailbox. The message sequence-nr (1)
should have been returned here, not the uid number.

I need to audit the search/sort code one of these days. I thought I
fixed this one already.

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl