Am Montag, den 11.09.2006, 19:30 +0200 schrieb Paul J Stevens:
> Lars Kneschke wrote:
> > Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> >> Now how about running your test with the latest svn codebase?
> > Just for the records.With the old codebase it took about 1 second to finnish
> > the tests in best case. Now the tests are finnished after 0.6 seconds in
> > best case.
>

> Still slower than cyrus then :-(  Time to start profiling...

Please be aware that the cyrus has all data on the local disk, while
dbmail is talking to the mysql server over the network. So you can not
really compare my results on a fair basis. But i still got the
impression that that the time needed for fetching messages grows linear
if you need to fetch more headers.

I'll investigate this when i have a stable environment again.