On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 11:59 +0200, Paul J Stevens wrote:

> > The Sieve Vacation RFC calls for this and libSieve supports it. DBMail
> > does not, actually. I haven't written some fairly involved mime
> > enclosure code to handle it.
>
> not that hard, really.
>
> Let me see if I can fix this then.

Point me in the direction you're thinking of going. I'll admit to not
having looked too hard at this uncommon usage. It's triggered when the
"mime" value from the Vacation callback is 1, meaning that the message
is a ready to rock mime part. I haven't actually seen this used in the
wild, so I'm not even sure what to test against.

> >> But somehow I can't find much information on the subject regarding
> >> outlook and message transfer.
> >
> > Bummer. I want Outlook to be 8-bit clean!
>
> outlook *is* 8bit clean, but doesn't like the charset.

Perhaps adding:
will suggest to Outlook to pick up the charset header?

Aaron