Lars Kneschke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
The machine executing this query is really, really fast and has much ram.

I'm still trying to analyse thisĀ  problem. Just want to let you know.

Ok, i found the problem. I moved the database to another machine(yet faster,
then the other!!!! :-)) . But the result was having a slower database. The
problem has been, that the optimizer had not up-to-date information about
the tables involved with the query. Which let MySQL do the the join in the
wrong order.

After running "analyze table" on all involved tables, the query finnished
after 0,01 seconds. That's ok for me! :-)

Something dbmail-util is doing every night anyway. It was all only my fault.
Sorry!

--
Lars Kneschke
Metaways Infosystems GmbH