Your multiple IP's could be handled better with my testing branch. It
all depends on what you are putting in bindip.

My patch make no attempt to detect that we are already listening on an
IP:port pair, so some adjustment may be needed on bindip in some cases.

I was able to test a simple
bindip = servername

where servername was defined in /etc/hosts
192.168.0.1   servername
192.168.1.1   servername
public.x.y.z   servername

It successfully created 3 sockets for plain, and 3 sockets for ssl. It
should tell you what host:port it created the socket on.

Best bet for bindip - I updated the sample dbmail.conf to have these
bindip = 0.0.0.0 # IPv4 only - all IP's
bindip = :: #IPv6 only - all IP's
bindip = 0.0.0.0,:: #IPv4 and IPv6 - all IP's

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner