My imap is working fine but pop3 is very slow, I have ask a few
times on the list but apparently nobody is interested :(

Ming-Wei

-----Original Message-----
From: John Wall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 9:24 AM
To: dbmail@dbmail.org
Subject: [Dbmail] Imapd is slow as hell

Imapd is slow as hell.

pop3d is fast when i press "send and recive" but on my imapd account it
takes up to a minute before it tryes to login. I heave allready check DNS
and my host file.

Imapd works fast sometimes and sometimes it slow as hell. I got only 3 users
on that mailserver with dbmail. The server it runs on is strong so there is
no problem with the server.

The slow part is when I login to the imapd server, it takes up to a minute
before I see any login tries in the logfile. This is so wierd ...

/John