Hi Alvaro,

to make things a bit clearer, could you do the following and mail how it went:

first, set all the TRACE_LEVEL values to 5 in dbmail.conf and restart the daemons.

run 'dbmail-adduser s' -- this will show all the users known to the dbmail system if it went well it should show your 'test' user account. Go and try to fetch the user info for this user by running
dbmail-adduser s test

Next, do a 'tail -f /var/log/mail.log |grep imap' in a terminal to keep an eye on the imapd output. In another terminal, do a 'telnet localhost 143' to connect to the imap server. If everything's ok, you should see some output in the tail window. Now issue the command
a login test clean

to make an imap login. To connect to the inbox, do
a select inbox

Could you try this and mail any errors (log output) you encounter?

regards roel

A C Mirand heeft op zondag, 8 dec 2002 om 18:17 (Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

Means.. Mi postfix recives messages, dbmail store in the database, but I
Can't read by imapd or pop3d.

I don't get any error or something, postfix get the email.. but, i can't
read them..

If i look in the database, i can see the headers of the emails, i can see
the the folder for my user..

If I connect trought imapd, i open the folers, but are without messages.

I re-install, and the same problem.

If I turn the transport of my postfix to local: the system run ok, but
changing back to dbmail, I don't see any email.

Is possible a mistake I made when I build the dbmail?

Alvaro.