try

SHOW TABLE STATUS FROM dbmail;

This will show how much space is left in your innodb blocks - you're probably running out of it. To create more space, simply edit your my.cnf file (probably in /etc or /etc/mysql) and add some more ibdata files. When restarting mysql, innodb will create the new files automatically.

regards roel

Eelco van Beek heeft op woensdag, 30 apr 2003 om 22:44 (Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

I think your table space is full. You should create more table space.

mysql> select count(*) from messages;
| count(*) |
|   148237 |
1 row in set (0.62 sec)

We're not experiecing any problems here.

Best regards,

Eelco