If there are 117 messages in the messages table, and 227 blocks in the
messageblks table, then I believe that 110 of your messages have only
headers and no body! This is the sort of thing that dbmail-maintenance is
supposed to find and fix, when given the correct options...

You should double check the delete-after-retrieve option. Perhaps it's not
quite set right, or perhaps it is something else. Setting your DBMail
trace to 5 in the POP3 section of dbmail.conf and restarting it will allow
you to watch the commands that DBMail is receiving. If you watch the logs
and no DELE commands are received, then Lotus is borked. If those commands
are coming in but no action is being taken, then it's DBMail at fault.

Feel free to post a few lines of the log file if they seem to relate to
the deletion but you can't quite decipher them. Do note that passwords may
be printed in plain text to the logs so you should sanitize them first!

Aaron