I got my wire cross i now know that:

1 - dbmail as nothing to do with "return receipts" but it
    may be the (M)essage (T)ransfert (A)gent (postfix) that has.....

2 - postfix as nothing to do with "return receipts" but it
    may be (U)ser (A)gent (Outlook,netscape,horde/imp..) that has.....

3 - Outlook,netscape,horde/imp... as almost nothing to do with
    "return receipts" and it may be (h)uman that has.....

4 - Just ask the human to send you a "return receipts".....

5 - Is that the picture about "return receipts" and should
    i tell all my boses to stop asking me to implement "return receipts"

Thanks
Jacques