Granted, but what about DBmail?

Leonel Nunez wrote:
Simon Buchanan wrote:

Hi There, I have been successfully running DBmail (experimental) on my development server (debian sarge and also used for in-house mail) for a couple of months and everything is good... I now want to put dbmail into production on our new mail server (again debian sarge) and i have a couple of questions:

What version should i be using? (i am not migrating any users from an old dbmail, so only brand new users)

Is there any trick/config with SMP systems?

I would like to just apt-get it...

Thanks,

Simon

IIRC Sarge is not with security updates so I don't think is ready for production environments

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/