Hi all

Hope you dont mind if i jump in.

I'm running dbmail(1.2.11) since march with no problem.

I have 2,200 dbmail accounts
500 are using horde as webmail using dbmail-imapd with no problem.

My system is setup with:
mandrake 9.2
dbmail with mysql innodb (On 4 disks as raid-5)
horde  with mysql innodb
postfix
amavis-new calling spamassassin and 2 antivirus (clamav and bitdefender)
Administration scripts are via webmin custom commands.

My CPUs are at 2 to 5% most of the time.

My mysql-innodb file is at 13 Gig
My mysql backup dump file is at 8.5 Gig.

Planning to upgrade to dbmail-2 when horde 3.0 is out.

Mandrake 10.1(kernel 2.6) + dbmail-2.0 + horde 3.0 + imp 4.0 should rock.

Bien à vous

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]