Yes, sorry for the confusion. In the process of cleaning up which
messages were at which level, I needed more space in the middle, which
became level 3.

5 is tell me too much, including stupid stuff (developer debug level)
4 is tell me lots of juicy details
3 is tell what's happening in a broad way
2 is tell me if something is mildly wrong
1 is tell me if something is really wrong
0 is tell me if the ship has sunk itself

I believe the documentation on which level was default lagged... no,
actually, the documentation is still off :0

Aaron