marc wrote:
If you only not a one-time-copy, maybe try exporting to mbox, and reinserting with dbmail-smtp?

Indeed, I hadn't thought of that.

So, when I fired up dbmail-export, I got a segmentation fault
499 messages in to the export.  I fired up debugging to level
five, ran it again, same thing, same place.  However, the debug
log looks fine, i.e. nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm digging in to the source queries, etc., but has anybody else
seen this problem with the 2.2.8 codebase?  It's kind of funny,
because I was trying to export my dbmail archive as a test, and
that's what failed.  I have a few mailboxes that succeed, but
quite a few that cause segfaults as well.

Any ideas or direction are welcome too, so I can cram the data
in to the 2.3.1 data store for testing.
dave

--

Dave Logan
http://www.digitalcoven.com/

"Do let's pretend that I'm a hungry hyena, and you're a bone!"
  - Alice