D Hill wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2008 at 09:41 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

more like:

if header :contains ["[SPAM]"] {
/* that might have to be ["\[SPAM\]"] */
fileinto "INBOX/Spam",
stop;
}

So '/' and '.' can be used interchangeably as a folder separator? This rule, is it assumed something is being tagged with:

[SPAM]

No the "/" is not interchangeable, but there was something in the wiki that said you had to use the / on dbmail instead of the ".". And yes, all spam emails are being tagged with [SPAM] that's from amavis. I'm trying to figure out how to marry all of these databases into something coherent where I can set up a webgui to manage it all. DBMA leaves a lot to be desired...though it works.