The hardcoded ceiling was aimed at avoiding overloading the database
server. You can change the value and recompile if you like.

It does make me curious what hardware are you on anyway?

Wish I had a good load tester for pop3...

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl