Dear list,

I have vacation via sieve scripts in the form of:

require "vacation";
vacation :days 5
:subject "Abwesenheitsnotiz"
"Danke für Ihre Nachricht."

Now we have a customer who have a lot of alias domains. They get mail to
x...@dom1.at and that's place to x...@dom-real.at. I just found that sieve
then does NOT reply to messages for that alias.

In this discussion
http://objectmix.com/imap/201068-sieve-vacation-addresses-wildcards.html
they say it's a must to setup all alias addresses, is that true for
dbmail also or is there a workaround?

I must say that we rewrite alias domains in postfix already, so dbmail
only sees x...@dom-real.at, not x...@dom1.at (where the people send mail to).
Looks like sieve vacation doesn't see the envelope, but the content of
the mail "To:" header. So I guess it won't work on BCC: received mails
too?

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660 / 415 65 31                      .network.your.ideas.
// Keyserver: wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net                  Key-ID: 1C1209B4