Hi Daniel!!

Thank you for the reply. Thank God there IS a way to restore the user's
emails! ;))
I am running DBMail 2.2.10, and yes, I can fiddle with the database
directly.

Would you please help me by guiding how to do the "dirty" work of connecting
the messages to a new user? Your help is a life saver!

Thanx man!

Sincerely,
Daniel Mejia