2011.07.13 13:34 Daniel Schütze rašė:
> Tomas
>
> I'm not entirely sure what you mean, both SquirrelMail and Roundcube list
> all the folders on the left side when the user logs in.  There's not much
> in
> it as to the loading time between them when selecting one of these
> folders,
> but SquirrelMail does take a long time to get to the initial screen if
> there
> are a lot of folders.
>
> If there is an obvious user or config option I'm missing which boosts
> SquirrelMail performance with a lot of folders I'd love to hear about it!
> Afterall the users don't tend to care about the contents of these
> subfolders
> when they're out and about.

20+ folder problem is not user option. It is code deficiency. SquirrelMail
1.5.1+ rewrote that part of code. SquirrelMail 1.4.x can be fixed, but I
am not SquirrelMail developer and I don't have plans to port my code
changes to SquirrelMail.

Even if you run corrected folder tree generation code, you haven't told
anything about your other SquirrelMail options and enabled plugins. Both
Roundcube and SquirrelMail have multiple configuration options and
numerous plugins. How do others can tell that you haven't set SquirrelMail
to complicated display while keeping Roundcube lean and fast.

Could you stop changing email subject and keep correct reference headers.
It breaks threading.

--
Tomas