Hi.

I just was going to look at the wiki and see if the dbmail upgrade instructions for 2.2 -> 3.0 need to be improved, but I found this on the wiki start page:

Floor lamps will be the latest bright idea in design with fun new models. Whatever lighting solution you have to enhance your indoor or outdoor living, choose fashionable lamps any room can be illuminated by you with a touch of charm. Floor lamps

Looking at http://www.dbmail.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/start?do=revisions it seems there's been quite a bit of this spam recently.

Maybe remove those users and put some extra checks in place ? (and/or only allow certain users/groups to edit things like the start page too ...) -- or make changes to existing - and important - pages to be moderated? (I could help out here if needed)

Regards